Johnsons Baby Cotton Touch Lotion and Top to Toe Bath - New Favorites!

When we were kids, we grew up as a Johnson's product users. My mom used to shower us with Johnson's baby wash, apply with Johnson's baby lotion, and splash some Johnson's baby cologne. And I know most of your mom's did too! So when I had my own child, I followed my mom's doings - I used Johnson's baby products on my baby.

Johnson's Baby Cotton Touch
As a proud Johnson's baby products user, I can attest that their products are gentle and effective. When my son was only 2 months old, he had rashes that I don't know how to get rid of. I've tried products from different brands, but only JandJ milk+rice lotion and bath worked on him. So I'm really grateful for such products that worked wonders.
Cotton Touch Lotion
Cotton Touch Top-to-Toe Bath

So imagine my excitement when JandJ introduced a new lotion and top-to-toe bath variant - the Cotton Touch! I was hesitant to try out the new variant since I'm already used to the old one. But the moment I smelled the lotion, I really can't resist! The cotton touch variant has this light, cottony, fresh and baby-like smell all mixed together. 

Cotton Touch Lotion
Cotton Touch Lotion Ingredients
Cotton Touch Lotion Fine Print
Cotton Touch Lotion Packaging
Sample Lotion
I super love the Cotton Touch lotion because as mentioned, it smells so good, you'll want to apply it every time. I can say I'm addicted to the smell. It gets absorbed by the skin fast too! So no sticky feeling. Since it's made of natural ingredients, and is free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates and dyes, it's definitely safe and gentle for our babies. Lastly, I love the packaging - it's easier to dispense but it's not prone to spilling.
Cotton Touch Top-to-Toe Bath
Cotton Touch Top-to-Toe Bath Fine Print
Cotton Touch Top-to-Toe Bath Ingredients
Cotton Touch Top-to-Toe Bath Pump
Cotton Touch Top-to-Toe Bath Pump
As for the Cotton Touch top-to-toe bath, I super like the new pump as it is easier to dispense with one hand compared to the old pump. The wash smells as great as the lotion, that even my husband liked it. A little amount goes a long way too. The best thing is that it's tear-free so I don't need to worry if the wash accidentally gets into my baby's eyes. Tried it myself, and yes, it's really tear-free. Did I say it's easy to rinse and doesn't leave a slippery feeling too?
Cotton Touch Lotion
Cotton Touch Lotion
I'm really glad that Johnson's had came up with a new variant that a lot of parents will love. I already loved the milk+rice variant before, but I love the Cotton Touch even more. Instantly became our new favorite! Plus, I'm so grateful that they came up with a new formulation that is free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates and dyes, not just for the Cotton Touch line, but with the other Johnson's baby products as well. That's why I'm so proud to #ChooseGentle products for my baby boy.
Cotton Touch Top-to-Toe Bath
Cotton Touch Top-to-Toe Bath
Want to try out the Cotton Touch line too? You may get it from here: http://bit.ly/MMPHxJNJ

If you're also interested to try other #JohnsonsPh baby products, you may visit the Johnson's baby page on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/JohnsonsBabyPhilippines/

3 comments :

My Instagram

Copyright © #MillenniaLikes. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign