Good Good Ph (Sct. Tobias branch) - Milk tea and more!

I'm a self confessed milktea addict! Whenever I see a milktea store, I just really can't resist! I know this is an unhealthy habit, but this bring so much happiness to me.
As a milktea addict, I wanted to try as many milktea stores as I can, in the lookout for the best milktea in the Philippines! With that said, imagine my excitement when we were invited to visit Good Good Ph in Scout Tobias Quezon City.
Good Good is a Taiwanese milktea brand which opened their first branch in Taipei. As the milktea industry booms here in the Philippines, Good Good Ph opened its doors here in the country last June 2019. They now have branches in Scout Tobias, Banawe, and Ortigas among others. So, is it worth the try? Let's check it out!
During our visit, you will first notice the very cute giant milktea at the entrance. There are also 2 decorated walls where you can take IG-worthy selfies! Upon entering the store, you'll be greeted by more IG-worthy spots.
Good good Ph has a wide variety of drinks, not just milktea. They have fruit smoothies, fruit teas and even classic teas. We are lucky to have tried nine drinks! Now that's a lot! 😁 Here are the drinks that we have tried.
Lemon Black Tea, P 120.00 for 700 ml
Lemon black tea - has a bitter black tea taste with a hint of lemon
Red Zen Tea, P 120.00 for 700 ml
Red zen tea - Mix of fresh dragon fruit and lychee
Double B, P 140.00 for 700 ml
Double B - Milk with black sugar and boba pearls
Strawberry Tea Cheesecake, P 160.00 for 700 ml
Strawberry tea cheesecake - Strawberry smoothie topped with cheesecake cream
Triple Berry with Cream Cheese, P 220.00 for 500 ml
Triple berry with cream cheese - Strawberry, cranberry and blueberry smoothie topped with cream cheese
Berry Brilliant with Cream Cheese, P 220.00 for 500 ml
Berry brilliant with cream cheese - Strawberry and cranberry smoothie topped with cream cheese
Berried Treasure, P 200.00 for 500 ml
Berried treasure - Layers of strawberry and blueberry smoothies 
Banana Berry Smoothie, P 220.00 for 500 ml
Banana berry smoothie - Layers of strawberry smoothie, chia seeds and banana smoothie, topped with a strawberry fruit
Summer Set, P 160.00 for 500 ml
Summer set - Mangoes, pineapples and coconut, with pineapple as the main taste

My top 3 favorites are the Strawberry Tea Cheesecake, Summer Set and Double B. I love the strawberry tea cheesecake because it reminded me of a childhood candy, the Monami, since it tasted like it! I haven't tasted any hint of tea though. I love the Summer Set next because of the unusual combination of the fruits. Sweet pineapple was the overall taste though. Lastly, I love the Double B because it has the sweetness that I'm looking for. I think it might be too sweet for other people, but for me, I love it! Double B doesn't have tea as well. It only has milk, brown sugar and boba pearls.
Now, let's check out the pros and cons of Good Good Ph!

Pros:
- Place is super cozy and IG-worthy
- Wide selection of drinks
- Use fresh fruits
- Unique and IG-worthy drinks!
- Use ml as sizes for the drinks, so you know how much you are drinking
- Staff are super accommodating and very knowledgeable about the drinks (ask them and they know what a drink is made of)
- Branch has a clean and fragrant restroom!

Cons:
- Some of the drinks have the same taste to me (berried treasure, berry brilliant)
- Some drinks are quite pricey (because of the fresh fruits they used)
- Some drinks have only one size
- Some drinks are too sour for my liking
So now, will I recommend trying this milktea place out? Definitely! Even though some drinks that we have tried have relatively same taste, I still have a lot of drinks to try. I also love the ambiance so this is really a good place to chill. So far, it's a 4 out of 5 for me. I will try their Classic Milkteas and Cream drinks next.
With my UnitedMediaPh family
How about you? Have you tried anything yet from Good Good PH? For list of branches, you may check out Good Good Ph's social media accounts:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/goodgoodph/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/goodgoodphilippines/

9 comments :

  1. Wowwwww sobrang sarap Naman tingnan Ng Milktea nyo ma'am kakatakam 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely is an interesting place to try a milk tea ang daming pwedeng pagpilian na flavor! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Its look very delicious 😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who would'nt love milktea? 😍 Good Good Ph is amazing! ♥ From it's store to their different Milktea flavor! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Love to try there drinks. �� The stores ambiance so nice. Nakakarelax! Good for barkada bonding kwentuhan. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Love to try there drinks. �� The stores ambiance so nice. Nakakarelax! Good for barkada bonding kwentuhan. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Love to try there drinks. �� The stores ambiance so nice. Nakakarelax! Good for barkada bonding kwentuhan. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Milktea are the best talaga🥰 refreshing plus yummy❤️

    ReplyDelete

My Instagram

Copyright © #MillenniaLikes. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign