Frankie's New York Buffalo Wings SM Megamall

UPDATE: I have also tried Salted Egg flavor and it's the best! It's my current favorite. Just the right amount of spiciness and saltiness.  Try it yourself!

I am always in a search for food that is really worth the money. I always (almost) drag my bf (now husband) to every other restaurants, food stalls, etc. that I wanted to try. I am really adventurous in terms of food.
IMG_20150925_190059
So, it's truly a delight when we've got to try Frankie's New York Buffalo Wings in SM Megamall Food Hall (the one in Mega Fashion Hall). Why? Read the rest of this post to find out!

Frankie's Megamall is located near Halal Guys so if you've been there, you have probably seen Frankie's as well. These two stalls have the longest line among the pack so you'll surely notice it right away.
IMG_20150925_190757
Let's start with the cons. First one: since it's in a food hall, you'll have to grab some seats first before ordering. If not, there's a chance that you'll have to stand with your food especially if it's lunch or dinner time. Next, the Megamall branch has a limited menu. If you want an extended menu, you can try out their branch in City Golf Plaza. Other than those two, I have no other cons.
Photo from Frankie's website
As for why I love it? One, it is so so affordable. You only pay less than P200 for 6 pcs of wings! Next, the wings are so huge! Before, I had a misconception that when I order wings, a resto would serve me thin, small wings. Frankie's broke that misconception of mine. So the 6 pieces of wings can serve 1 hungry person, or 2-3 not so hungry persons.


IMG_20150925_193502
Garlic Parmesan (left) and mild classic buffalo (right)
Not only that, they have lots of different flavors to choose from. We've already tried Classic Buffalo, Garlic Parmesan, Salt and Pepper, and Hickory BBQ; they're all good. I really can't wait to try the other flavors. You can also try the Wing's World, 3 flavors in 1.

If you don't like eating chicken wings, you may also order the boneless one. There are side dishes as well that can be paired with the chicken. I'm definitely feeling hungry right now. Lastly, you can request for plastic gloves (for free!) if you want to eat the wings sans the spoon and fork. So homey. Frankie's is definitely a 5 out of 5 for me. I will be back to try other flavors.
IMG_20150926_184809
Did I convince you to try Frankie's? I hope so. If not, you are missing a big thing. Just kidding. If you want to know more about Frankie's Buffalo Wings, you can check out their facebook page HERE. Have a good day!

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © #MillenniaLikes. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign