Wingstop Glorietta

Wingstop
One of my dreams/goals in life is to try as many restaurants as I can as long as I live. Well, I would also want to travel the whole world but it's cheaper to eat, right? So, to fulfill that goal, I tried listing my top 200 restaurants to try out. So far we have ticked off around 55 already! One of those restaurants in the list is Wingstop.
Wingstop11
We tried out the branch in Glorietta as I was still working in Makati at the time. The place is pretty huge. Oh, there's no entrance from the mall so you have to go out first. The interiors are so fancy. I love that their seats are made to cater different groups. But there are no soft seats or couches. So after a while, you'll be tired of seating in cold hard chairs.
Wingstop1
So we ordered Classic Wings in Hickory Barbecue and Mango Habanero flavors (P 325.00), plus fries. Both variants are so flavorful and savory. The Hickory has the right mixture of barbecue sauce, salt and pepper. The Mango Habanero on the other hand has a subtle sweet taste dominated by spiciness. The fries are so fresh and crunchy.
I'm just not sure if they have white rice but if they do, why don't they put it in the menu? We had chipotle rice instead, which has some herbs (not sure, but it smelled like herbs) in it. It's a bit heavy and smelly though. As for the Mango Habanero, it said that the spiciness level is mild but it isn't, well compared to the mild level of other restaurants. It's really spicy that I thought I won't be able to finish it. So beware, if you're not a fan of super spicy food, don't try out mild spicy flavors.
What's super disappointing is the wing size! It's so small I can't even convince myself that it's a wing. It looks half wing to me. Compared to Frankie's wings, this is like a third of that. I swear it's so small, I can't even justify the price.
Wingstop2
We tried dining here again (actually, we tried eating here thrice) to check if the wing size would change but it did not. Honestly, I would rather eat in Frankie's and recommend it to friends.
I would only give this a 3 out of 5 because of the flavors. If not for the size, I might have given this a 5 out of 5.
Wingstop8
How about you, did you enjoy eating at Wingstop? I just hope you liked it better than we did.

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © #MillenniaLikes. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign