Benefit Porefessional Primer

I super love Benefit cosmetics as the products are superb but it’s pretty expensive. I love value sets like the advent calendar that they released last December. Today I’ll be reviewing the Benefit Porefessional primer (P 1,800.00 – full size).
DSC03520
What I currently have are sample sizes. I have never bought a full size yet because I still have 3 sample sizes that I haven't used up. One of the biggest advantage is a little amount goes a long way. Really. Around 2-3 squeezes from the tube are enough to cover my whole face.
DSC03521
The primer produced a smooth finish. It felt kinda weird at first but I got used to it after. As seen in the photo above, the primer is dark brown, which I thought would tint on my face. Glad it becomes transparent when applied.
DSC03523
As for covering the pores, I can't say much about it as I don't have large pores. Lastly, this primer from Benefit really made my makeup intact for longer hours. It also lessened oil on my face, thus, preventing smudging and creasing of makeup.

Again, the only thing I didn't like so much about this is that it is quite expensive. Other than that, I super love this one. If I were to rate this, I would give it a 4 out of 5. I would definitely want to have more Benefit products and try them out.

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © #MillenniaLikes. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign