Sassy Colors Lipstick in Berry Beautiful

I'm hoarding a lot of makeup lately and a lot of those are lipsticks and eyeshadows. To date, I think I have 100+ lipsticks already that are of different shades and colors. Now I'll be reviewing an affordable lipstick from Sassy Colors. I found out about the brand through Ms. Say of saytiocoartillero.blogspot.com. I was so happy to know that there is a Sassy colors counter in Robinsons Place Antipolo, which is 10 to 15 minutes away from home.
DSC03607_Fotor
I got the Sassy colors lipstick in shade Berry Beautiful (P 149.00). How witty the name is! Haven't had the chance to check out the names of the other shades but will do that next time.
DSC03604
I love the packaging, it's so neat and clean. The case is not prone to attracting dirt so you don't have to worry about it being messy. Of course I love how affordable it is. Drugstore lipsticks cost around 200-300 pesos.
DSC04359
I am so glad that the price didn't compromise the quality of the lipstick. What you see is what you get in terms of the shade. It's not sheer. Same goes for the other shades when I swatched them on my hand. And the color is so pigmented! With just 1 swipe, I got the color that I want.
DSC04362
The color is not so buildable, but as I said, the color is pigmented already. The lipstick doesn't dry out my lips and it stays on for hours. I actually didn't like nothing about this lipstick! I'm very impressed. It is fragrance-free as well and has no bitter taste.
DSC03613
Overall, I would rate this product a 5 out of 5! I'm so glad I've tried this lipstick. I would definitely hoard next time and try their other products as well.

On where to get Sassy colors products, check out their facebook page HERE.

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © #MillenniaLikes. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign