V&M Naturals Bare It All Cream

Bare it all cream is the very first product I've tried from V&M Naturals. And you know what? It didn't disappoint! In fact, I loved it so much I bought a second tub. Read the rest of this post to know why I love it.
According to V&M naturals' website, Bare It All Emu Body Cream is especially formulated to smoothen and whiten the roughest and darkest skin areas. It has shea butter, jojoba oil and mango butter as moisturizing ingredients. It also contains emu oil, the only natural oil that is closest to the human oil components.
DSC03653
I applied the cream in between my thighs and elbows, and sometimes on my underarms as well. I used twice a day, and a tub lasted for about 5 months! How amazing is that.

I like this cream because it has a mild calming scent. A tub goes a loooong way. The best part, it really whitens the skin! The cream is very moisturizing too.
DSC03655
If I were to rate Bare it all cream, I would give it a 4 out of 5. This product really whitens dark parts so if you have problems with that, you should try this one.

Bare it all cream can be bought from V&M Naturals kiosks which you can find on their website HERE. You may also order online.

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © #MillenniaLikes. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign