Penshoppe Dazzle Set

How's your weekend so far. I hope you're all doing great! For today, I'll be reviewing this body spray and lip and cheek tint duo from Penshoppe which I bought from 7-11 (P119.00).
DSC03540
Sad to say, I don't like these two. The lip and cheek tint is not pigmented. It doesn't even color my lips, even my cheeks. It's more of a gloss to me. Since the set is cheap, I did not expect much.
DSC03545
The body spray on the other hand is just so so. I just like the packaging as I can see the liquid inside, so I know if it's full or if it's running out. The lips thing design is kinda cute as well. But the scent is so sweet that if you spray a bit more, it would irritate your nose. The scent is more suitable to teenagers, I think.
DSC03542
Since this pair is super cheap as mentioned, I'm not so surprised that I didn't like it much. So if I were to rate these two, I would give the tint a 1 out of 5 and the spray a 3 out of 5. Overall, a 2 out of 5. Well, maybe this is really not meant for me.

I've seen foundations and blushes in Penshoppe. I wonder how it would perform. Have you tried any cosmetics from Penshoppe?

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © #MillenniaLikes. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign