Bobbie Cosmetics Lipstick in LS 04

Have you heard about Bobbie Cosmetics already? I actually saw this brand from one of Say Tioco's youtube videos. I got curious because the swatches are good and the price is so cheap! So imagine my excitement when I saw a Bobbie Cosmetics section in Robinsons Antipolo.
DSC03622
I only bought one Bobbie cosmetics lipstick and that is in the shade LS-04 (P 85.00). Shade is pinkish that has a creamy and glossy texture. I can say that overall, I liked this lipstick. Why? It is so pigmented and creamy. It glides very well on the lips. It also leaves a nice stain. It doesn't have a bitter or foul smell too. The color is quite buildable and the price is definitely cheap.DSC04415
Downside for me is that the packaging looks cheap. It didn't have a box, just a plastic wrap. Also, the color of the lipstick didn't equate to the real color. What I see from the tube is a reddish color. But when I swatched it, it gave off a pinkish color. The color didn't stay for hours as well. And the shade names are hard to remember. But for such a cheap price, why should I complain?

DSC04412
This lipstick may have quite a lot of cons, but in reality, I really liked it. I've used it for 4 times already.
If I were to rate it, I would give it a 3.5 out of 5. I recommend this to those who are on a budget. I'm planning to get more shades soon. Have you tried using any products from Bobbie cosmetics?

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © #MillenniaLikes. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign