Road to Forever

One of the best things that happened to me was when I walked down the aisle and said yes to my husband. Yes, earlier this year, I married my long time boyfriend. But before we got to say I Dos, we had to have both happiness and challenges.
What made us stay together? We continue to live by our 5 relationship MUSTs.
  1. We must tell each other what we truly feel. May it be happiness, sadness, anger or whatever. Especially when one is mad, we had to say it. Or else, we won't be able to resolve it.
  2. We must treat each other as best friends. We always make sure that we know each other’s friends, workmates, whatever happened during the day. We tell each other stories, even the simplest ones.
  3. We must make each other laugh. We tell jokes or make fun of each other. Sometimes, we tell each other something funny that happened that day.
  4. We must tell the truth. Whatever we do, we don't lie to each other. Because we believe that once we lie, we'll continue to lie forever until we lose each other’s trust.
  5. We must make each day memorable. Treat each day as if it is the last, even with the simplest of things.

These things might sound too basic but these are our secrets to a long lasting relationship. It made our love for each other strong and unending. Just like my long lasting love for my husband, there's the new Del variants that offer long lasting fragrance, Del Forever Joy and Love Fabric Conditioner. Del Forever Joy and Love now has 15x longer lasting bangooooo vs a regular detergent brand based on consumer test in Metro Manila. Imagine that? 15 times! And I definitely agree as I've used Del Forever Love and Joy to keep my husband’s clothes fresh and fragrant all day. Del Forever Love is my personal favorite.

You may not have your long lasting relationship yet but you can have a long lasting freshness by using Del fabric conditioners. Maybe, you'll meet your future special someone because of your good smelling clothes.

For more information about Del, visit their Facebook page here: http://facebook.com/delfabcon

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © #MillenniaLikes. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign