Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Day Lotion


The very first product I've tried from Burt's Bees is the lip balm. I loved it really, to the point that I have bought lots of variants. I love the strawberry variant the most. Anyway, I've also tried their towelettes and I loved it too! Now I'll share with you why I liked their day lotion as well.

I had the Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Day Lotion with Clary Sage, 7 g. Clary sage oil is said to have lots of beneficial effects such as balancing natural oils in the skin, antidepressant, and even antiseptic among others. Now that's even more interesting.
Burt's Bees1
I used this day lotion on my face every morning, after using toner. Tried this out on summer so as to test how heavy or light will it be on the skin. Upon application, I noticed that the lotion is so creamy and quite think in texture. With that said, others might find this a bit heavy to use during the day. But for me, it's just right.
Burt's Bees3
What I super love about this lotion is that you can really feel its hydration effects right after application. My skin felt supple and smooth. The hydration also lasted up to 8 hours. Well, I only tested it until the 8th hour, and cleansed my face again after that.

The best thing I liked about this day lotion is that I never had breakouts! I think that's because my skin was properly hydrated. My skin was neither dry nor oily as well.
Burt's Bees4
As mentioned, the lotion might feel heavy on some people. But for me, it's just right. If it feels heavy on your face during the day, I suggest you try it as a night cream.

Definitely buying a larger version of this one so as to sustain its benefits. It's a 4.5 out of 5 for me. I'm now interested to try out the whole Intense Hydration range.

How about you, have you tried any product from the Intense Hydration range? Or any skincare from Burt's Bees? Let me know what you think.

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © #MillenniaLikes. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign