Miniso SM East Ortigas - Tour and Haul

Ever since Miniso PH opened its first store, I'm so giddy to visit it even though it's so far from my place. Good thing, after months of waiting, a branch near our place opened up, firing up my excitement. Not long before my birthday, my husband and I visited Miniso in SM East Ortigas.
Miniso is located in the 2nd floor of SM East Ortigas, and is very easy to find. I like that it looks so clean and inviting. However, upon entering the store, I find it quite hard to roam around as the spaces between shelves are not that huge. Anyway, here are the things you may find inside Miniso SM East Ortigas.

You will be greeted by a shelf of cosmetics, perfumes and nail polishes when you enter the store. There's not much variety with the creams, cushions, lipsticks, blushes, concealers and perfumes. But there are a lot to choose from eyebrow and eyeliner products. Price ranges from as low as P99.00 up to P449.00.
Miniso1
Blushes, concealers, eyeshadows, face creams, cushion, lipsticks
Miniso4
Perfumes, eyebrow pencils and pens, eyeliners
Miniso6
Eyeshadow swatches!

There are also some facial mists, but I'm really disappointed as how limited the choices are. I think there's only the rose mist. I was also looking for facial foams and cleansers but there's none.


Anyway, here are the other things that you can find in Miniso SM East Ortigas branch.
Miniso2
Toners and makeup removers
Miniso3
Perfumes
Miniso5
Hand soaps, shampoos, conditioners, toiletry sets, lotions
Miniso7
Cotton buds; that charcoal thing really got me curious, but I kept myself from buying it
Miniso8
Cute clays
Miniso9
Assorted colored pens
Miniso10
Notebooks and pads
Miniso11
Shades and cases
Miniso12
Caps, bow ties, neck ties
Miniso13
Belts
Miniso14
Colorful water bottles!
Miniso15
Tools 

Miniso17
Stuff toys!
Miniso24
Le hubby's favorite
Miniso18
Bath essentials
Miniso19
Storage boxes
Miniso20
Kitchen essentials
Miniso21
Facial massagers
Miniso22
Compressed masks, which I find really cool
Miniso23
Storage bags
Miniso25
Jewelries
Miniso26
Pillows
Miniso27
Hair accessories
Miniso28
Combs, hair brushes
Miniso29
Electronic gadgets
And now here are the things I bought.
Miniso35
Cotton pads at P99.00 each
I've tried the white cotton pads already and I love that it feels so soft. Have to try the pink one yet soon.
Miniso34
Compressed mask and makeup remover at P149.00; facial brush at P99.00
I was so amazed at how the compressed mask works. Just put a few drops of liquid and it'll turn into a sheet! I use this for my extra serums from facial masks. Such a total saver. I haven't tried the two products yet. The brush looks so soft.
Miniso32
Hooks at P198.00 for 3 sets
I find this useful in our new home.
Miniso31
Wireless keyboard and mouse (sorry I forgot the price but as far as I remember, it won't exceed P800.00)
Now using this at home with our new PC. So far so good.
Miniso30
Pillow and colored pen set at P99.00 each
I now use the pillow in the office when I sleep during lunch time. Haven't tried the pens yet. I got it because it's dual ended. Haha
Miniso33
Eyeshadows, mascara, eyeliner pencils at P99.00 each
I already swatched the eyeshadows (picture shown above) and so far I'm impressed with the pigmentation. Still need to test for the longevity but I don't expect that much from a 99-peso palette. Haven't tried the rest of the products as well so I still owe you some insights.

Miniso is a real shopping heaven. It might not have some products that I was expecting it to have, but still, you can find a lot of things to buy here that are affordable. I just wish that the spaces in between shelves would be more spacious.

Check out the branches near you through their facebook page HERE. Have you tried shopping at Miniso?

1 comment :

My Instagram

Copyright © #MillenniaLikes. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign