Best gift for Christmas? Sodexo gift certificates!

It's that time of the year again and there's only a few weeks before Christmas. Of course we need to prepare for gifts, but sometimes, talagang ang hirap mag-isip ng gifts for our loved ones. Right?
Photo from metro.co.uk
There are times na akala mo this thing is perfect for a person, but then you'll have this realization that he/she might not like that thing. So what's my fool-proof best gift suggestion? Sodexo gift certificates!
Sodexo Premium Pass
Photo from Sodexo Philippines website
I remember the very first time I got Sodexo GCs; that was 2 years ago from my former employer. It was given to us as a Christmas gift. Honestly, I didn't know about Sodexo at that time, so I was thinking, ‘San ko naman kaya magagamit to?’. Then I searched online to find out that they have so many partner merchants pala!

I went to SM Department Store the very next day to buy clothes and shoes for myself. I was really really happy and satisfied. I felt so rewarded for the work I have done for the year since I got the things I want for Christmas.
Image result for sm department store
Photo from http://www.sminvestments.com
So the next time I didn't know what to give someone as a gift, I bought Sodexo GCs so that they would feel as rewarded as I am when I used the GCs. And you should too! Worried that there's no department store near your gift recipient? Fret not as there are lots of Sodexo partner merchants including restaurants, supermarkets, gadget stores and even hotels among others. You can check out the complete list of partner merchants here: https://merchants.sodexo.ph/

The best thing about Sodexo GCs, it's valid forever! Sodexo GC’s have always been and forever will be valid. Once the validity date is reached, you may replace and revalidate the GCs for free!

So if you haven't bought Christmas gifts yet, head now to Sodexo’s site HERE and buy GCs for your loved ones!

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © #MillenniaLikes. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign