L'oreal Extraordinary Oil

I'm a huge fan of hair oils. Some might think that it can be sticky, but for me, you just need to regulate the amount so as to have the desirable result. I have tried hair oils from Vitress, Zenutrients and Watsons among others. So when I've seen this hair oil from L'oreal, I knew I had to try it. 

L'oreal Extraordinary Oil retails at P 550.00 per 100 ml. Can be quite pricey for a hair oil. But is it worth it?
loreal-oil3
I love that the container has a pump for easy dispensing of the oil. You can really regulate how much oil you would use for your hair. The oil itself is not sticky and thick. Its consistency is almost water like which makes it easier to apply. It has a subtle smell of coconut too! For those who doesn't like products with smell, don't worry as the scent is very minimal and will fade after seconds.
loreal-oil7
I apply this oil to my hair after drying my hair after shower. It is light that I sometimes forget if I have put on some already. My only indication is that my hair is already tamed. Since my hair is a bit dry, I mainly use this oil to tame and straighten my hair, which I say is effective! It tames my hair without weighing it down. I also noticed that it improved the color of my hair. The best thing is that a little amount goes a long way. So the bottle would last for months, maybe even more than a year. 
loreal-oil5
Some minor issues with this oil. First is that it comes in a huge glass container which is too heavy for my liking. I can't and won't bring it with me because of the weight so I would have to transfer some of the products on a smaller container if I want to re-apply. Also, I haven't seen this L'oreal oil in some of the department stores/drug stores/supermarkets so getting a replacement might be an issue. Haven't used up mine yet though but just in case. 
loreal-oil2
Will I recommend this hair oil? Of course! It might seem pricey at first, but if you think how long you can use it, it's pretty much the same with the cheaper ones. Also, it's very commended to be used every day, whatever the weather is as it isn't heavy and oily. Overall, it's a 4 out of 5 for me. The missing point is for the availability and the bulkiness of the container itself. 

If you are not into hair oils, I suggest you try this one as you might be a convert. 

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © #MillenniaLikes. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign