Cake Draft Cafe

Looking for a place to eat when visiting Antipolo? Why not try Cake Draft Cafe? Don't be fooled by the name; they don't just serve cakes but serve dishes and drinks as well. Read the rest of this post to find out what you can expect from this cafe.
Cake Draft Cafe is located in Antipolo, near the Antipolo Cathedral. It is on the second level of the building where HBC and Red Ribbon can be found. You'll easily find it as it is along the highway.

The first thing I have noticed upon entering the cafe is the interior. The place is definitely IG-worthy and the ambiance is really good. You may opt to stay inside the air-conditioned area, or stay outside where you can smoke. For us we chose to stay inside and sit beside this cute wall (please see picture below).
cake-draft7
We don't really have a high expectation for this place. The prices of the food are just right, comparable to the food and drink prices of Starbucks and Coffee Bean. For the drinks, we ordered Apple Raspberry Iced Tea (P 85.00) and Choco Chip Mocha Frappe (P 110.00 for small). The Raspberry is surprisingly delicious! The Frappe is also good enough for its price.
cake-draft6
For the dishes, I ordered Pesto Chicken Pasta (P 130.00) and hubby (still boyfriend at that time) ordered Porkchop Pepper Gravy rice bowl (P 95.00). I love their pesto. I've had a lot of pesto pasta as it is one of my favorites, and this one would definitely be included in my top 5. There's a generous serving of chicken and herbs. The toasted bread complemented the pasta as well. The rice bowl passed my hubby's taste buds. For such an affordable price, it's definitely worth ordering. Serving is huge and the pork chop is well cooked. The side dish might be a bit overcooked but it is okay. The gravy tasted so good with the meat.
cake-draft5
Lastly, we ordered red velvet cake (P 95.00 per slice) for dessert. I definitely recommend this one. It isn't that sweet but you can really taste the flavor. The flour is not that sturdy though so it might crumble. I also love the icing in between and the chocolate disk on top. There are a lot of cakes to choose from so be sure to try them all.
cake-draft4
Cakes are their specialty so I'm really excited to try out their other offerings. They also have cheesecakes and pastries.

Will I be back to this place? Of course! It's a 4 out of 5 for me. The ambiance and food are great. The prices are affordable, and the menu has a wide variety from main courses to drinks to desserts. The accessibility to our house is a plus!

So that's it. I can't wait to go back to this place. For more information, you can check out their facebook page here: Cake Draft Cafe.

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © #MillenniaLikes. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign