Daylong by Cetaphil Sunscreen SPF 50+ PA++++

It's been quite a long time since I incorporated sunscreen in my daily skincare routine. I'm glad I've discovered about it before it's too late. I have tried quite a lot of brands already and today I'll be sharing my thoughts about Daylong Sunscreen SPF 50+.
Daylong is relatively a new sunscreen line launched here in the Philippines sometime in 2014. It is made by Cetaphil so I had high expectations for this particular product line. Daylong has different variants and types according to user profile and preference. There are sunscreens with lower SPF (SPF 30) and sunscreens for kids too. But for now, I'll be reviewing the SPF 50+ PA++++ (P 620.00 for 50 ml).
daylong1
According to the fine print, this can be used for face and body. In my  experience, it can be used on the face, but not on a very hot day as it intend to be quite heavy. It felt not too heavy yet not too light on my body though. It has no sticky feeling and doesn't leave white streaks which is a huge thumbs up for me! It has a very faint smell that fades seconds after application. It's really very tolerable.
daylong8
It also comes in a small tube which is perfect for travelling. Dispensing of the product is easy too as the texture is not too thick; it is flowy in fact. I'm a fan of tube packaging as products become readily available upon opening (if that made sense).
daylong4
What I love the most from this sunscreen is that it has both high SPF and PA; protection from both UVB and UVA rays respectively! Dual protection indeed. I noticed before that not all sunscreens have PA ratings so doesn't really offer full protection from sun's rays. Daylong sunscreen is also paraben free so definitely another thumbs up.
daylong7
Slight problem for me is that the ingredients list is only printed on the box, and not on the tube. So, if you're really conscious as to what the product contains, you need to keep the box until you use up all the product for future reference.
daylong
Will I recommend this product? As a body sunscreen definitely yes! It's lightweight, travel-friendly, (almost) fragrance free and has high SPF and PA. It's a 4 out of 5 for me. It might be quite pricey for a 50 ml product but I assure you that it's totally worth it. Quite heavy to be used for the face though so better use sunscreen that is dedicated for the face. Or better yet, use makeup or face creams that has SPF already! That's a win-win.

For more information about the product and the brand, check out Daylong PH on Facebook.

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © #MillenniaLikes. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign