Mary Kay Timewise Day Solution Sunscreen SPF 35

Mary Kay Timewise Day Solution Sunscreen SPF 35
Sunscreen should be a staple in our skincare kits. Not only during sunny days, but everyday. I've only learned about this later in my life but at least I'm still not late to implement it. Today I'll be sharing my verdict on a sunscreen that I recently used up, Mary Kay Timewise Day Solution Sunscreen SPF 35/PA+++.
IMG_20150808_211733
Product pump
It took me a month and a half before I can fully consume this product. So this is really the right time to review it. I used it every morning as part of my morning skin care routine.
IMG_20150808_211823
Product insert!
Good thing that it has an insert as all information about the product, and the product line are there. The ingredients list and other product info are also printed in the box that came with it.
IMG_20150808_211520
Ingredients list
IMG_20150808_212136
Closer look of the pump
I love that the product came with a pump. It was easy to get just the right amount of product to be used. However, make sure to clean the pump every time you use it because there will be a product build-up and it looks dirty.
IMG_20150808_211800
Warnings
The sunscreen itself might be a bit heavy so make sure that you only apply a thin layer on your face. After using the sunscreen for more than a month, I can really say that it protected my face from the sun. My face never grew darker than when I've started.
IMG_20150808_212206
Sunscreen when pumped
Aside from being quite heavy, acquiring this sunscreen might not be a breeze. Mary Kay products can only be bought from Mary Kay representatives. You can't find this one in malls or stalls. *UPDATE: saw Mary Kay products sold in Shopee and Lazada.
IMG_20150808_212311
After spreading the sunscreen
Overall, I am neutral about this sunscreen. I liked that it really protected my face from sun's rays, but I hoped it could have been lighter. It's a 3 out of 5 for me.
How about you, are you using sunscreen everyday? If not, then you should be, starting today.

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © #MillenniaLikes. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign