Maybelline New York Limited Edition Clearsmooth All in One Powder

Maybelline Clearsmooth All-in-One Powder
To celebrate Maybelline's 100th year, they released a special pack containing a Clearsmooth All-in-One Powder and a lip balm. But today, I will only be reviewing the powder as it's the one I have used up so far.
The limited edition Clearsmooth All-in-One Powder (P 259.00) just differed from the original in terms of packaging. Otherwise, all are the same. So, is the powder worth the hype? For me, definitely yes!
Maybelline 2
Powder with puff
First, I liked that it has a huge mirror, enough for you to see your face clearly. The sponge was separated from the powder too which is hygienic. The powder lasted for about one and a half months, which I used almost everyday.
The shade I got was just right for my skin tone, 02 Nude Beige. It blended really well. It has SPF 32, so you'll have additional protection from the sun. (Note: If you are not comfortable wearing sunscreen on your face, you can use products that have built-in SPF.) Good news, it's refillable too!
Maybelline 3
See that circle on top? That's how you can refill!
Coverage is light to medium, just enough to set your liquid foundation. I also used this alone after applying face cream. It didn't cake, and it looked natural on my skin. The best thing, it lasted for hours. My skin is combination to oily and I only reapplied this powder once in a day.
The only downside for me is that the compact itself is a bit heavy. Just a bit. If you find this compact a bit huge for you, there's a smaller version of this in stores.
Maybelline 4
Sorry for the face
For me this powder is a 4.5 out of 5. Definitely worth the money. So if you're looking for an affordable, long lasting powder, I highly recommend Maybelline Clearsmooth All-in-One Powder.
Check out Maybelline PH's Facebook Page for more information about their products. Oh, they also post sale products every now and then too, including the Clearsmooth All-in-One Powder, so you better follow their page.

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © #MillenniaLikes. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign