Moringa O2 Malunggay Herbal Therapy Oil

Moringa-O2 Herbal Therapy Oil
Malunggay is definitely a 'Miracle Tree'. I can't imagine how many more benefits it could give us. My love for Malunggay stretches up to herbal oils. I never liked oils before due to stickiness and heaviness, but when I've tried Moringa O2's Herbal Therapy Oil (P 99.00), I became an oil lover!
Moringa 3
Herbal Oil in its box
This herbal oil is as multi-purpose as Malunggay itself. It can be used on our hair, scalp and even our skin. Take note that all product information are printed on the box so be sure that you've read and understood all of it before throwing the box away.
Moringa 2
Back portion of the bottle
I mostly used it on my hair. I only used it on my skin when I won't be going out of the house. Anyway, for my hair, it really worked well. It tamed my frizzy and baby hairs (worked like Vitress oil). It has a subtle smell that left my hair smelling fresh.
Moringa 4
Sample oil
The oil is light on the hair you wouldn't even notice you've put some already. The best thing, it really lessened my hair fall. To test this, I tried using the oil for the whole week, and not using it the next week. I observed how much hair have fallen off for both weeks and compared. I had lesser to almost no hair fall on the week I've used the herbal oil!
Moringa 6
Ingredients list
Moringa 5
Instructions for compatibility test
I've also tried using the oil on my skin before going out for work, but it felt a bit sticky. So I suggest to use this as a massage oil at home, for me time (which is what I did next). It was so relaxing. (Don't forget to test for compatibility first!)
Moringa 7
Instructions on its uses!
My verdict? 5 out of 5! I've never liked oil as much as I did with this one. It's really a herbal oil. And for just P 99.00, it's definitely worth it. I used it all up after 3 months by the way.
So if you haven't tried this yet, I suggest you checkout your local drugstore or supermarket and try it for yourself.
For more information, you can visit Moringa O2's facebook page HERE.

1 comment :

  1. I came very late to your post and I think it's amazing. I will wait for your next post. I want to get more interesting information please visit custom herbal oil boxes wholesale

    ReplyDelete

My Instagram

Copyright © #MillenniaLikes. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign