Pond's White Beauty Pearl Cleansing Gel

Before trying out Pond's White Beauty Pearl Cleansing Gel, I have heard a lot of good feedback about it. From the day of its release, a lot of bloggers swore by it. So it really got me curious. Besides, it's the first time I've heard of a pearl cleansing gel.
Ponds1
Pond's White Beauty Pearl Cleansing Gel
I bought a tube of 100g for Php 155.00, but this is also available in a smaller tube (50g) for Php 85.00. If you just want to test its compatibility on your skin, you may opt to buy the smaller one. Pretty cheap for a facial wash.
Ponds
Fine print
I used the gel twice a day (every morning and every night) everyday to test its effectivity. The gel comes in a white formula with bubbles in it, which I find very cute.
I love that it's so foamy that a little amount covered my whole face. True to its claims, it really cleansed my face well. It's so easy to rinse too. I noticed that my face was clean and fresh for long hours. So for effectivity, it's a 4 out of 5 for me.
Ponds2
Sample product
The only con for me here is the packaging, which I found really annoying. I bought 3 tubes of this cleansing gel just to confirm the packaging flaw. So this is what happened. When I first open the tube, I wasn't able to close it again throughout my usage. So I had to store it upside down just to prevent the gel to spill. It look so unhygienic whenever it spills, as the gel thickens into glue-like formula. It happened to all three tubes so I guess that's not coincidence already.
Ponds3
Cap won't close once opened
So, overall I would give this cleansing gel a 4.5 out of 5 (5 if it wasn't for the packaging). It's really affordable, widely available and effective. I do hope Pond's would improve on its packaging though.
Did you have the same problem with this product? Let me know what you did.

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for sharing such informative information.


    Cartel Lash's mission is to provide "high-quality eyelash extension products", tools, and accessories in Canada all in one convenient place. Call us Now! (604) 437-0011


    We're offering more, Please feel free to check our "eyelash extension kits section!"

    "Eyelash Extension Kit for Beginners"
    "Beauty Wave - Lash Lift Kit"
    "Borboleta Lash Bath - Travel Gel Cleanser"


    Click here to get some more information about our store.

    ReplyDelete

My Instagram

Copyright © #MillenniaLikes. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign