Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain and Balm in Beloved/Adorable

Revlon Lipstain and Balm

Another lip product post! I told you I love lipsticks the most. Today I'll be sharing my thoughts about the Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain and Balm in the shade Beloved/Adorable. This review would be a short one. Promise.
Revlon Stain
Shade Beloved/Adorable
The product is a dual-ended pen, with one end serving as the lip stain and the other end as the balm. I bought this from Jnlink on Ebay.ph. (You should check out her shop, there are lots of products that are worth trying out, at a cheaper price!)
Revlon Stain2
Balm end
Revlon Stain4
Lipstain end
I just find the lip stain end weird as it looks like and felt like a marker pen tip. But it isn't harsh on my lips. It glided smoothly. The balm end felt like a regular lip balm.
Revlon Stain5
Hand swatches
As a lip stain, one swipe is kinda faint. I had to apply at least 2 swipes to achieve my desired color intensity. But I super love the color! It's dark but not too dark. The stain itself was neither creamy nor drying. I used the balm to moisturize my lips before applying the stain. I tried using the balm as a gloss (applied on top of the stain) and it worked too!
Revlon Stain3
Fine print
Overall, I super love this lip stain. I would give this product a 4 out of 5 rating. I would definitely buy more shades of this one. It's a good variety from the usual lipsticks and glosses.
That's it for today! Thank you for reading.

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © #MillenniaLikes. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign