Tokyo Bubble Tea - SM Megamall

Another post about food! Just because I'm seriously craving for Japanese food right now. Few months back, we tried dining at Tokyo Bubble Tea at SM Megamall. It's located at Building A near food court.

Tokyo Bubble Tea2
Bibimbop, P 288.00
I ordered Bibimbop and Royal Milk Tea with Bubbles (P 115.00 for medium). The Bibimbop was spicier than the other Bibimbop I've ever tried. Since I'm not a super fan of spicy food, I ended up not finishing the dish. But don't get me wrong. It was flavorful and delicious. I also love that it had full of meat unlike the other Bibimbops that had little to no meat. The dish serving was quite huge as well, totally worth it for the cost.
The Royal Milk Tea tasted sweet but not to sweet. It was also milky and frothy, I love it! I'm glad I didn't order the large one as it's quite heavy in the stomach.

Tokyo Bubble Tea1
Apple Glazed Pork Chop, P 265.00
On the other hand, le husband ordered Apple Glazed Pork Chop and Royal Milk Tea (same as mine). The combination of apple and BBQ sauce was surprisingly delicious. The combination of spices, salt and sweet apple sauce left a satisfying taste in our taste buds. The side dish complemented the pork chop really well. The serving is pretty huge too!

Tokyo Bubble Tea
Your Food Adventurers
Will I go back here? Definitely yes! It's a 4 out of 5 for us. The food is great, it's a value for the money and has big servings!
So that's it. You can check out Tokyo Bubble Tea's facebook page. Check back on this blog for more food adventures! Thank you for reading.

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © #MillenniaLikes. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign