Yves Rocher Sebo Vegetal Purifying Micellar Water 2 in 1

Yves Rocher Sebo Vegetal Micellar Water 2 in 1

Whenever I go to far places (from home) such as SM Aura, I make sure to drop by stores that I rarely see in malls where I frequently go to. And one time, I got so delighted to see an Yves Rocher store in Aura! (UPDATE: There's another branch in Robinson's Galleria) I swatched some of their makeup but I wasn't convinced to buy them. Then I saw this Sebo Vegetal Micellar water on their best-sellers shelf.
Yves Rocher1
For combination to oily skin
I got the Yves Rocher Sebo Vegetal Purifying Micellar Water 2 in 1 for P 495.00 and got the combination to oily skin variant. I used it as a light makeup remover and as a cleanser whenever I don't put makeup on. I was supposed to try out the whole Sebo Vegetal line but it's just so expensive so I resorted to try one product first.
Yves Rocher
Ingredients list
Fortunately, my face didn't break out upon using this. This was effective in removing light to very light makeup. But on medium to heavy makeup, not so much. This micellar water was very moisturizing as well. It had a subtle smell that was very pleasing. After a month, I ended using up all the product. The best thing, it is free from paraben, mineral oil and colorant.
Yves Rocher2
Fine print
As mentioned, it can't remove makeup that much. And aside from that, it's a bit expensive for its purpose. Well, that's just me. Those are the cons for me of this product.
Would I repurchase? Maybe not. But I would love to try all the products from the sebo vegetal line. That might be more effective and satisfying. But for now, I'll have to pass.
Any thoughts about this one?

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © #MillenniaLikes. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign