Moringa O2 Herbal Shampoo and Conditioner

There came a time that I had severe hairfall. I'll just hold my head and strands will fall off. I was really really scared. So I went to search for hair products that would help lessen, or better stop it from happening. Fortunately, I've found some local products that helped me with my hair problem. One of them is the Moringa O2 Oil. Since I found the oil really effective, I tried the other products from the same brand, such as the Moringa O2 Herbal Shampoo and Conditioner.
IMG_20150610_123752
Herbal Shampoo, 200 ml
I used both shampoo and conditioner everyday, until I've consumed it all. It took me around 2 months to use up all the contents, which I think is fair enough for me to give my thoughts.
IMG_20150610_123857
Fine print
IMG_20150621_205645
Shampoo upon dispense
The shampoo has this bluish green formula that is more of gel like. Same as with other herbal shampoos, this isn't that foamy, but it lathers well with my hair. I lathered it on my hair for about 1-2 minutes before rinsing.
IMG_20150621_205432
Herbal Conditioner, 200 ml
On the other hand, the conditioner has a white creamy texture. Since it's a bit thick, I had a hard time dispensing the conditioner from its bottle. Halfway through the product, I had to remove the cap and store the bottle upside down just to get some conditioner. A bit of a minor problem but it's kind of frustrating.
IMG_20150621_205604
Fine print
IMG_20150621_205840
Sample conditioner
In spite of that, the conditioner itself was easy to rinse. Upon first wash, I saw and felt that my hair was well conditioned. It got straightened out and I can comb my hair with my fingers. After the first month, I noticed a significant less in hair fall, which I'm really thankful. So I continued using it until the end, and even bought another bottle of each! Yes, that's how much I loved it.
Overall, I would give both products 4.5 out of 5. First is because it's local. Second, it's very affordable and widely available in major supermarkets. Third, it's really effective in reducing hair fall. I am definitely recommending this product as I bought them again myself!
Can you recommend other effective anti-hair fall products?

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © #MillenniaLikes. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign