Lovien Flower Therapy Cleansing Tissue

I'm a sucker for makeup remover wipes because I want to remove my makeup easily especially at night when I get home from work. Since most of the time I'm already really sleepy, I want an alternative for cleansing oils. I have already reviewed some makeup wipes that I am fond of using, such as the Nivea Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes, Nivea Exfoliating Wipes, and Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes. Now, I'm gonna share my thoughts on Lovien Flower Therapy Cleansing Tissue.
Wishtrend
Lovien Flower Therapy Deep Cleansing Tissue
I bought this cleansing tissue from Wishtrend for $ 2.90 (around Php 145.00) each, as part of my first ever haul from abroad. I got the oil type and got 2 pieces of it. Each cleansing tissue has 30 sheets , so I was able to use it for more than 2 months, 1 sheet a day. I mostly put makeup during weekdays for work so it's safe to say that I've used up the sheets for around 2 and a half months.
Wishtrend1
Once opened
So, here are the pros of this. First is that it has a good packaging. The seal kept the sheets from getting dry. All sheets were moist up until the last one. Second, it wa really effective in removing light to medium makeup. I rarely do heavy makeup so this really worked for me. Next, one sheet already covered my whole face. Also, it was not oily on the face after use; it was refreshing in fact. It had a subtle smell that was tolerable enough. Lastly, it's pretty cheap!
Wishtrend2
Sheet size
For the cons, it has quite a lot. First is the availability. You can only order this from Wishtrend. But if you love exploring products, this is a good try. Next, the sheet is kinda small compared to the wipes I've used before. Since I do light makeup, one sheet is enough. But for others, I think 2-3 sheets should be used. The sheets are kinda thin too. If I drag too much, it thinned out even more.
Will I repurchase? Maybe not. I'd rather use the wipes we have here in the Philippines. But overall, I would give this a 3 out of 5. Good to try but not good to keep.
What are your favorite makeup wipes?

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © #MillenniaLikes. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign