Nivea Exfoliating Wipes

Nivea Exfoliating Wipes
For the last few months, I have been reaching home late because of the tremendous traffic. With that, I've been very lazy to remove makeup, or at least, clean my face. My solution, face wipes! And right now I've been loving Nivea Exfoliating wipes.
IMG_20150812_211104
Nivea Exfoliating Wipes at P 140.00 per 20 sheets
There are 2 kinds of Nivea wipes, the other one I will review next. I actually bought this at 50% off during the Nivea sale and I resented that I only bought 1 of each type. Should have hoarded a lot more.
IMG_20150812_211321
Close up
I like this wipes because this one's rougher between the 2 types. It removes makeup better, because of the bumps as seen in the photo. The wipes are not that wet yet not too dry. I only used one sheet to remove my usual makeup. The sheet is actually big enough to remove a light whole face makeup.
IMG_20150812_211358
Unfolded sheet
It has a subtle alcohol smell that is tolerable to me, but might not be to everyone. But the good thing is, it didn't sting when I accidentally rubbed it hard on my eyes due to my eyeliner.
IMG_20150812_211137
Fine print
It's widely available in the market so that's really a plus point for me. You can find it in Watson's, SM Beauty and other leading supermarkets. As stated in the picture above, it is a dual-sided wipes that serve its exfoliating purpose really well.
I just don't use this everyday because everyday exfoliation is bad for the skin. I use this 2-3 times a week, depending on when I put too much makeup. I alternate this with the gentler Nivea wipes and the Burt's bees wipes.
IMG_20150812_211249
Ingredients list
I already used up all the 20 sheets and I'm definitely buying more. So far this is my favorite wipes amongst all I've tried. Definitely a 5 out of 5. But for heavy makeup users, I suggest you still double cleanse your face with cleansing water or oil.
Have you tried using Nivea wipes? Coming up next is my review of Nivea Gentle Facial Cleansing wipes.

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © #MillenniaLikes. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign