A Bonne Miracle White C Creamy Soap

A Bonne Miracle White Creamy Soap
Hi everyone! I'm so excited for the holidays! But I feel pressured at the same time as I haven't bought gifts yet. This post would be a short one. And yes, it's another A Bonne post! Anyway, I got this A Bonne Miracle White C Creamy Soap bundled with other products in Waltermart. Not sure though if this can be bought alone as I haven't seen one.
DSC04903
A Bonne soap
Now on to the review. I liked that the soap is foamy and not slippery. It's also easy to rinse and doesn't melt that easily. It kept my skin moisturized too, unlike other whitening soaps that are drying. It has natural ingredients so it is advisable for those who have sensitive skin.
DSC04905
Fine print
I just don't like that it has almost no smell. If you know me, I love products that smell great, especially bath products. It makes me want to spend more time in the bathroom. The packaging is not that sturdy too. See that the box was almost dismantled. Other than those things, I have no other complaints.
DSC04906
Fine print
Overall this one's a 3 out of 5 for me. Not a product that I would buy again, but I'm glad I was able to try it. Anyone who have tried this yet?

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © #MillenniaLikes. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign