Creamsilk Hairfall Defense Conditioner

Creamsilk Hairfall Defense Conditioner
How's your weekend so far? It's Sunday again and another week is starting tomorrow. I hope you're all doing good.
Today I have a short review about the Creamsilk Hairfall Defense conditioner. It's super widely available from different supermarkets and sari sari stores so you wouldn't have a hard time finding it if you want one. You can also buy it in sachets.
DSC04489
Fine print
What I love about this conditioner the most is the smell. It makes me want to put more conditioner on my hair. And as with all Creamsilk conditioners, I love how this variant made my hair soft and smooth. When I still had shorter hair, I sometimes didn't need to comb it. It's also very cheap so no reason for me not to buy it.
DSC04490
Conditioner when dispensed
My only problem with it is that sometimes it's hard to rinse. I needed to spend quite a lot of water for me to feel that there is no conditioner left. It felt super slippery when not thoroughly rinsed. That's my only con for this product.
Overall, I give this Creamsilk variant a 4 out of 5, one of my favorites actually together with the pink variant. How about you? What's your favorite conditioner?

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © #MillenniaLikes. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign