City Color City Chic Lipstick in Heartbreaker

City Color City Chic Lipstick
Lots and lots of makeup brands are currently coming out of the market. And City Color is one of the brands that caught my attention and curiosity. I haven't seen this brand in stores yet so I ordered this one from Makeupholics. I have ordered this one way back when she doesn't have a website yet, just an Instagram account.
DSC04913
Shade B5 Heartbreaker
Anyway, I bought the shade Heartbreaker (P 250.00) because I noticed that I have fewer red lipsticks than pink lipsticks. And I'm giving this to my mom as she like red lipsticks.
DSC04914
Hand swatch
This is a deep red creamy lipstick in satin finish. It stays put for a good 3-4 hours. It can be easily removed by oily food though. But since I don't mind re-applying, this one's good to me. I love how pigmented it is. The swatch that you see above is just one swipe. Amazing right? But still, the color is buildable and non-drying. I really love its deep red color. Oh, I like the packaging too. The shade at the bottom is the same as what you will see inside. So looking at the shades is easier.
DSC04909
Fine print
The best thing, it's cruelty free! For me, this is a 4 out of 5. I'm planning to get more city color products as I've been hearing a lot of good reviews from bloggers that I follow. So stay tune for that! 

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © #MillenniaLikes. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign