Avon Feelin Fresh Quelch Glutathione Deodorant Cream


Avon Deo Cream
My everyday struggle includes commuting and walking a lot. Even on weekends, I need to commute when buying groceries, paying for the bills, etc. With that, I'm really prone to sweat especially my UA. Honestly, I have naturally sweaty UA. But through the wide array of multi-tasking deos in the market, I've gone through that already.
IMG_20150628_134742
Avon Deo Cream Glutathione
I admit I'm an avid Avon customer so when I saw Avon Quelch Glutathione (P 109.00) on their brochure, it got me interested. It claimed to keep UAs dry for 24 hours and I wanted to try it myself.
IMG_20150628_134949
Fine print
I like it because it's really affordable for just P 109.00 and it really went a long way. I've been using it for 3 months already but it's still 1/4 full. It's also more hygienic than the roll-ons. It isn't sticky too and dries up fast. The best thing, it really keeps my UA dry for hours. Can't say that it'll last for 24 hours since I usually take a bath in less than 24 hours.
IMG_20150628_135057
Pea sized amount for an underarm
Storage and dispense is easy because of the tube packaging. It has a subtle smell too that would fade after a few minutes. So for those who have issues with smell, this would be okay for you.
IMG_20150628_135023
What happens when not dispensed properly
I have only one issue. The excess cream would harden after hours. So if you didn't wipe off the cream that well, it would turn out as the picture above. A bit off for me, but maybe that's how really deodorant creams work.
As for the whitening part, I didn't see much of a difference from the first day I used it, but it's definitely working as a deodorant itself. I know it would take more than a deo to significantly whiten UA.
So there. I can say that I really love this deo cream and I will keep using it until I run out. It's a 4.5 out of 5 for me (the .5 is due to the hardening cream thing). You should definitely try this too. There are other variants as well.
To buy Avon products such as this one, check out your local Avon dealer. There are a lot, I promise. Or better yet, check out their website HERE.

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © #MillenniaLikes. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign