Nail Art: Of Stickers and Blue


Stickers and blue nail polish
Today I'll be sharing an NOTD that is perfect for those quite lazy days. I needed and wanted to get my nails done pretty, but I didn't have my creativity juices that day. I can't seem to think of an easy nail art. So what I did was to put stickers on my plain colored nails!
DSC04497
Products used
Products used:
  1. Caronia Nail Hardener and Base Coat (used as both base coat and top coat)
  2. Bobbie Kaleidoscope in Indigo Blue (a color changing polish! so cool)
  3. Etude House Nail Stickers
  4. Scissors
  5. Toothpicks
Procedure:
  1. Cut out your desired stickers from the sheet.
  2. Apply base coat to your nails and let it dry completely.
  3. Apply 2-3 coats (whatever works for you) of your main nail polish, in my case, the Indigo Blue. Make sure it is completely dry before proceeding to the next step.
  4. Using toothpicks, detach the sticker from the sheet and transfer it on your nails. Be careful on placing the stickers.
  5. Apply clear top coat afterwards. And that's it!
DSC04499
Final look!
Hope you enjoy your weekend!

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © #MillenniaLikes. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign