Cerveseria Greenbelt

Yummy Paella
I so love Paella. I checked out the places where we can taste the best Paellas, and Cerveseria was included in the list. There were good feedbacks about it as well so we decided to try it out ourselves.
IMG_20150719_182419
Nice chandeliers
Cerveseria is located at Ground Floor Greenbelt 3. It is along other bars and restaurants. First things first, the place would be dim (super dim) if you go there for dinner. If you will have alcoholic drinks this is fine. But for us who went there for food, it was a struggle.
IMG_20150719_182026
Books!
The place is gothic themed so I love the chandeliers and furnitures. They have book shelves filled with books as partition so it's really cool. If you want an intimate gathering, you can reserve the place behind the shelves. The place itself is a bit small, but they have outdoor seating to accommodate more customers.
431398_364069250288210_1256862625_n
Paella Cerveseria, P 760.00
We ordered Paella Cerveseria which was said to be good for 3-4 persons. But it was just me and my boyfriend so imagine how we finished this. Haha. We also bought frozen iced teas, which almost do not have any difference from the normal iced tea except for the froth above it.
What I love about the paella is that it had lots of shrimps, chicken, chorizo, and squid. It had some bacon, crabs and vegetables too. The rice was sticky enough for a paella. And the serving was really meant for 3-4 not so humgry persons. But we finished it anyway because we were that hungry. But seriously, this dish is worth it.
IMG_20150719_183326
Frozen iced tea
Food might take a while to be served though as they prepare it on the spot (as for the paella). We were seated near the kitchen/counter so I can quite see what they're doing.
IMG_20150719_181917
Bar area
I have nothing to complain about the food. It's a 5 out of 5 for me. As I've mentioned, the dimness of the place was just a struggle. Since it's more of a bar (I assumed, as there were lots of drinkers), maybe we should have tried it during lunch. But truly, the place is really IG worthy.
IMG_20150719_183141
Menu
Overall, I still liked the place because of the paella. I would love to dine here again to check out their other offerings. I just hope the other food would turn out as great as the paella.
IMG_20150719_183344
Nice setup
If you love paella too, you would surely love Paella Cerveseria. Really worth it for the price. So you should check this out especially if you're near the area. Again, the paella is a 5 out of 5 for me, and overall the place is a 4 out of 5.
So that's it for today. Have a nice weekend!
IMG_20150719_183527
Surprise

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © #MillenniaLikes. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign