Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes

Burt's Bees Towelettes
I super love Burt's Bees products because it isn't harsh to the skin yet it delivers what it say. And it still is true with this towelettes. I actually got this from Ms. Liz's loot bag from her blog anniversary and I'm so glad I did!
DSC05341
Inside sticker
This Burt's Bees Cleansing Towelettes (P 495.00) contains 30 sheets of wet towelettes. Don't worry because it doesn't drip, however, it dries out a bit fast compared to other towelettes/wipes I've tried.
DSC05338
Ingredients
It has white tea extract that is known to neutralize free radicals. White tea extract also keeps us from being damaged by environmental pollutants (from www.burtsbees.com.ph).
DSC05339
Fine print
I used this to remove my makeup and it did a good job. Since I put light makeup, one sheet was enough. Just do the trick of folding and avoid using the used part twice. For semi-waterproof eyeliner, I covered my eyes with the towelette and pressed it there for about 30 seconds, then swiped it after.
I also used this as a cleanser when I didn't put any makeup. I liked it because it doesn't feel sticky. It has a subtle smell that is so relaxing. But for those who like it odorless, maybe this product is not for you.
DSC05342
Packaging
Of course I super love the packaging. It has a resealable sticker that keeps the moisture of the towelettes. It has an additional cover too. It's really moisturizing I must say. It isn't rough on the skin too.
The only thing that I didn't like as I've mentioned is that it dried out a bit fast. Like after 2 minutes or less, it's as dry as a tissue already. You really need to be fast in using the towelette.
DSC05344
Comparison size with a hand gel
Also, it's a bit expensive for such towelettes. Nivea and Celeteque have the same product but are more affordable.
Overall, I will give this product a 4 out of 5. It may be expensive but it really delivers. You should try this one too!
Have you tried any Burt's Bees products? How's your experience?

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © #MillenniaLikes. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign