Bare Naturals Sexy Back Scrub

Sexy back scrub
I love using scrubs because it feels like it really strips off my dead skin cells. I don't like scrubs that are too rough, but at the same time I don't like it when it's too gentle. Just the right amount of crystals.
Anyway, I'll be reviewing the sexy back scrub from Bare Naturals which I got as a prize from Ms. Yette of www.yettezkiedoodle.com. I got this among with other products for being the Commenter of the Month.
DSC04000
Product benefits
I already used all the contents of the tub and I was using it for a month. I used it twice a week, one during weekdays and one during weekends. I loved the smell because it smelled sweet. It actually smelled like strawberries, but subtler. I forgot to take a picture of what's inside but the cream is white as well as the scrubs. I liked its roughness; just the way I wanted it to be.
I used this right before taking a bath as it should be applied on dry skin. Whenever I used it, it really felt like my dead skin were stripped off very well. This tub came with a spatula too so it's very sanitary.
DSC03998
Directions for us and product ingredients
A small amount goes a long way. It was notable that my back had less bacne after using this. I had lots of bacne since I sweat a lot when commuting. Oh, you can also use this in other parts like elbows, knees, etc.
For the disadvantage, I think it's a bit messy to use. And you need to rinse it well. If not, it would dry out and look like a white unspread lotion.
As a scrub, I would give it a 4 out of 5 stars. I'm really glad I've tried this. How about you, what scrub are you currently using?

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © #MillenniaLikes. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign