Limitless Possibilities Facial Toner


Limitless Possibilities Facial Toner
I recently reviewed about the Facial Cream from Limitless Possibilities and I expressed how much I loved it through the blog post. If you haven't read it yet, you can click the name above.
Now, I will review another Limitless Possibilities product and I can say that I love it too! Again, I bought this through Genzel's blog sale for a very affordable price. I was really curious about the brand since she blogged about it.
DSC03957
Fine print
I like it because it cleans my face well. It doesn't sting too even when I accidentally rubbed some on my eyes. I use it before the facial cream and I noticed that they were perfect in keeping my face moisturized. When I tried using the facial cream alone, I still get dry patches at times. But when used together, wow, my skin is dewy.
DSC03960
Spray packaging
The product comes in spray form so it's easy to control the amount. It has a very subtle smell too which would fade in seconds.
DSC03961
Sample when sprayed
Like the facial cream, my only issue is the availability. You need to order it from the company only. Other than that, I have no cons for this toner.
To end this post, I will give this toner a 5 out of 5 rating, one of the best I've tried so far. Has anyone tried this brand already?

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © #MillenniaLikes. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign