Limitless Possibilities Beauty Facial Cream with SPF 35

Limitless possibilities facial cream
Sometimes, I get this feeling that I'm tired of what I'm doing. I just wanted to have a break from doing it, but sometimes I'm thinking of doing a full stop. But at the end of the day, I still go back to what I used to do. Does that makes sense? Do you sometimes feel the same way?
Anyway, I would like to share with you a good face cream, Limitless Possibilities Beauty Facial Cream, that I have tried, which I bought from Genzel's blog sale. I was actually curious about the brand since it's the first time I have heard of it. I was amazed to know that it's a local brand.
DSC03951
Fine print
I used this cream until the last drop because I love it. It's so moisturizing and it has high SPF which is perfect for outdoor. A small amount could cover my whole face. It isn't heavy on the skin too. It has a subtle smell that fades after a few seconds.
DSC03955
Sample
Some minor issues that I experienced with the cream. First, the cream is somewhat thick. So when applying it, I really need to spread it out so as not to leave white streaks. Because of the cream's thickness, it's a bit hard to dispense it through the pump. Lastly, the brand is not that widely available. You still need to contact their representatives to get one.
DSC03954
Pump
Overall, this product is a good buy. I would give it a 4 out of 5 since I really liked this one.
What's your good buy recently?

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © #MillenniaLikes. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign