Dove White Beauty Bar

Dove white beauty bar
Short review for an old time favorite of mine, the Dove Beauty Bar (Php 35.00). Through the years, Dove has been better, yet became even more affordable. On why this is one of my favorites, click read more.
Dove beauty bar is one of the facial soaps I have ever tried. I don't want to risk at first because I have this notion that bars are for the body and creams are for the face, and not the other way around. So using soap for my face is not so hygienic for me.
DSC04881
Love the logo carved in the soap
But when I got to try Dove, I forgot about the hygienic thing already. It made my face smooth after days of usage. It doesn't melt fast too. It smells so good as well that you would want to use it again and again. It's affordable pa and available almost anywhere.
DSC04878
Fine print
As for the hygienic concern, what I do instead is wash it before and after I use it on my face. I also have a separate case for it. I also make sure that I'm the only one who use it! I just buy separate bars for my sisters and my mom.
That's it pansit. If I were to rate this, I would definitely give it a 5 out of 5. How about you? Have you used Dove Beauty Bar? How was your experience?

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © #MillenniaLikes. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign