Lulu Nails and Dry Bar


Front desk
Last 2015 I attended the second BDJ Box Beauty Soiree held at BTTC Center in Greenhills, San Juan. I got a voucher from Lulu Nails and Dry Bar from BDJ as a prize in a collaboration video with them. And since Lulu Nails is in BTTC Center as well, I decided to book myself an appointment before the Beauty Soiree. And there, I can say that this place has one of the best nail services I ever had.

DSC04643
Nail polishes to choose from
DSC04637
So cozy!
The moment you enter the place, you would notice the assorted nail polishes that were on display. It was such a heaven to see this section, especially for nail polish addicts like me. It was really pretty. Upon entering, you would see the chic and customized pillows on top of the lazy boy chairs. The setup is obviously girly. So for BFs, Husbands, Brothers and other boys out there, hmm not kinda sure if they would want a selfie here. Anyway, the chair is so comfy too. While the Ates are doing the service, you can just sit back, relax and watch a movie! They have prepared HD movies for the customers to watch. Just choose from the selection. 
DSC04638

I wasn't able to take a picture of the process itself as I was watching the film and didn't realized that the service is done already! Two ladies assisted me during that time - one working on my toe nails and the other on my finger nails.
They asked me to choose what color to use and I felt like I want a blue one. I chose an Orly blue. I just forgot the exact color. But seriously, it took me minutes before I could decide what to choose. There were lots of pretty colors.

DSC04639
Sample colors

???????????????????????????????
My chosen color!
I super liked the service because the Ates would really ask you about your preference. As for me, I don't want my cuticles removed, period. Other salons insist on removing it which pisses me off. But here, when I said let it be, they let it be. And I love how intricate they put the polish on my nails. The result is perfect. Oh, they only use high quality nail polishes such as Orly, YSL, Chanel, Misa and others.
DSC04660
Matchy matchy with my shoes
As I roamed around the place I saw huge number of magazines which you can browse and read.
DSC04641
There's also a waxing room but I didn't take a picture because the lights were off. There are also items you can buy from there, but not the nail polishes. They only sell those when they have extra stocks.
DSC04644
Downside is that their services are a bit more expensive than the competitors. Full mani-pedi can costs around P500.00. More intricate designs would cost more. But I'm sure that the price is really worth it. I definitely recommend this place. I just hope they would have other branches.
So if you're near Greenhills, check this place out. You would never be disappointed. For more details you can check out their Facebook page HERE.

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © #MillenniaLikes. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign