Twoanyone Delivery



See the source image





Hi everyone! Today I'll share with you my experience with Twoanyone, a food delivery service that handles a wide variety of restaurant.
The reason I've got to try Twoanyone is because I got a P1500.00 GC from Ms. Kath of www.kathrivera.com. I used the GC to order food from the site!
Since we live in Antipolo, I searched for restaurants that are relatively near our place. I chose Congo Grille in SM Masinag. The staff from Twoanyone was really kind and accommodating. I have lots of questions yet she really assisted me until the end.
Scroll down to check the food we ordered:
DSC03917
Chicken Bacolod and Java Rice
DSC03916
DSC03919
Calamares Rings and Nilasing na Hipon
DSC03918
DSC03922
Lechon Kawali and Chicken Lollipop
DSC03921
The food was delivered right on time. The dishes were even hot when it arrived our home! I also love that they're properly labeled and packed. And overall, the food tasted great.
Some cons for the service. They charge surprisingly huge delivery fee. For all of our orders, we were charged P300.00. Considering that the source was just 20 - 30 minutes away from our home. Maybe the service is really for those who live in Manila.
DSC03915
Total bill
So there, for those who live in Metro Manila, lucky you as there is Twoanyone who can deliver your food right at your doorstep. Check out their website for the list of restaurants they handle and the food they deliver.

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © #MillenniaLikes. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign