Random Mini Haul

Mini Haul
have you been to somewhere saying to yourself that you'll just look at something but ended up buying? That's what happened to me a while back. I went to Watsons and Daiso the other day and saw some cute stuff to buy. I really wasn't planning to buy anything. But then again, I was wrong.
I'll show you what I bought in this short post.
When I roamed around Watsons, I saw lots of Lip Ice products. I've read lots of good reviews from bloggers about it so I wanted to try it too. And then I saw the Lip Ice lip balms at buy 1 take 1! Such a great deal right?
DSC04943
Lip Ice lip balms
Next, I went to Daiso to buy some chocolate. I ate Meiji right away. I saw these cute tapes and stationeries so I bought it too.
DSC04958
Fabric tapes, Php 88.00
DSC04952
Stationery set, Php 88.00
So there. I told you it will be quick. How about you? Did you buy something recently? Share it in the comments below.

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © #MillenniaLikes. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign