iWhite Moisturizing Facial Wash

iWhite Moisturizing Facial Wash
Today I will share my thoughts about the iWhite moisturizing facial wash which I got as a prize from Genzel of www.genzelkisses.com. So far, I've been liking all the products from iWhite that I've tried, including this one. Let's head on to the reasons why I liked this facial wash.
First reason is that it is really foamy. A pea-sized amount is enough to clean my whole face. Second, it comes in a tube so dispensing is easy. This facial wash comes a sachet too, in case you wanted to try it first before buying a tube.
DSC04876
How the product looks like from the tube
It also has a subtle smell which is super bearable. It won't irritate your nose. Next, the facial wash is not harsh on the skin. I didn't feel any stinging sensation or any particle that is rough for the face.
Lastly, it helped in evenly moisturizing my face. Upon using iWhite as my facial wash, I didn't have a dry patch in between my eyebrows. For the whitening effect, I didn't notice any difference.
DSC04873
Fine print
If I were to rate, I would give this a 5 out of 5. It really moisturized my face while removing dirt. I believe this is affordable too. I've seen this in Mercury Drug, Watsons, and other Department Stores and Supermarkets so finding this would not be hard.
All I can say is I love this product and I advise you to try it too! Thank you Genzel for giving me the chance to try this facial wash.

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © #MillenniaLikes. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign