Authentic Korean Products at Wishtrend!

wishtrend.com
I've always envied Korean girls (even boys too!) for having that soft, smooth, radiant, fair skin. So you cannot blame me if I wanted to get hold of the products that they're using.
Here in the Philippines, we have some Korean stores already like Etude House, The Face Shop, Tony Moly and Nature Republic among others. But sometimes, there are other products that I really wanted to try but are not available here in the country.
If you have the same feeling as mine, you should check out Wishtrend.com. It's an online store full of Korean products, from cosmetics to skin care and even products for men. What's even better is that they ship to the Philippines!
wishtrend
To show you the range of products they offer, I'll share with you my wishlist from their site!
0
Berrisom My Lip Tint Pack in Bubble Pink
This is a peel-off type of tint so I'm really curious to try it. Beware of fake imitation of this one, I've seen lots on FB and IG. The fake ones can make your lips bleed, according to testimonials. Scary!
1
COSRX BHA blackhead power liquid
A liquid that promises to prevent blackheads and blemishes, so interesting. Prevention is always better than cure.
2
Confume argan hair treatment oil
Argan oil is popular for being one of the best products for hair and even our skin. And since I'm experiencing a bit of hairfall, I want to use this treatment oil for my hair.
3
Elishacoy 3D spin cleaner
I have always wanted a mechanical brush for my face. There are lots of brands coming out in the market. Lots of women that are raving for it too. Hope to have one soon!
4
Gatzmen smart wash foam
Of course, something for the boys of my life - dad, brother and husband. They don't want something that'll make them seem vain. So I thought that a basic skin care product would suffice for them.
So there. If you are curious about what other products are in the site, just click this LINK. You can also click the banners on my side bar to check out the latest promos on their site. They have regular promos that are such a steal!
Create your shopping account now on wishtrend.com and share with me your wish list from the site too!

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © #MillenniaLikes. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign