MyChoice Pure Herbal Soap

MyChoice soap
I love buying groceries. I feel some kind of satisfaction when I get to buy something I like, especially those that are cute. So when I saw My Choice Herbal Soap in Waltermart (~P60.00), it got my attention and bought it.
What I got is the lemon variant. It has other variants too like papaya and cucumber. So what are the things I loved and I hated about the soap?
DSC04277[1]
MyChoice Pure Herbal Soap in Lemon

First of, I love its smell. It's a bit sour smelling like lemon but tolerable. The soap is huge too. Of course it looks so cute with the white cubes inside it. It's also herbal so it's good to our skin. The soap is foamy as well.
Fine print
Fine print

On the other hand, I didn't like the soap because it dissolves too fast. Like I have finished the soap in just a week! It also had this sugar sprinkles upon opening and it's kinda annoying. Lastly, the white cubes that I said was cute? They fell off eventually. When the cubes fell off, it became hard for it to use. I ended up throwing the rest.
DSC04278[1]
MyChoice Herbal Soap
I'm quite disappointed with this soap. Maybe I was just expecting much because it's a herbal soap. Anyway, I would give this a 3 out of 5. Didn't notice the lightening effect too since I only used it for a week.
Has anyone tried out this soap too? What are your thoughts about it?

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © #MillenniaLikes. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign