Spa Elite Body Lotion

Today I will be sharing a short post about Spa Elite lotion, a brand which is new to me. I got this lotion from Riza of www.rizanoia.com as a prize for being her COM. If you know me, you'll notice that it became my habit to comment on blogs I really follow.
Spa Elite body lotion
Spa Elite Body Lotion

The packaging is nothing fancy, just a transparent tube with prints on it. I love it because it's travel sized. I'm not sure though if there's a bigger size than this but I'm guessing there is. I brought this lotion a lot of times already during trips and office field works. It's super light so it's very easy to bring. It has enough amount that could last for a week!
The formula is creamy yet easy to dispense. The packaging also contributed to the easy-dispensing part as I noticed that the lotion doesn't stick to the inside of the tube. The best thing about the lotion is that it smells really good. It smells like Sampaguita. I've never smelled that for a long time. The smell lasts for a long time too.
DSC04258[1]
Fine print
However, the lotion is not that moisturizing. Reapplication is necessary, which I don't mind because I love smelling it again and again. I think I'm addicted to it. It isn't that widely available though. I have only seen it in selected Robinson's and SM stores. So restocking might be a problem. Anyway, it's a good thing to try at least once. You can try and experiment on other brands next.
I would rate this lotion a 4 out of 5. It's worth a try for me. Do you know other lotion that smells like sampaguita? I think I need one.

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © #MillenniaLikes. Made with by OddThemes & Artworkdesign